Family Engagement Committee
The Family Engagement committee works with a team of volunteers to create fun and engaging after school and evening activities to encourage families to share time and fun together.
Teams of volunteers work on events like Family Art Night, STEAM Night, and Reading and Literacy Night. New events like the Fall Carnival and Year-End Movie Night are also fun ways to engage families in help make new friends.
Each activity listed below has a 'lead' volunteer. Often times additional volunteers are needed. If you are interested in helping with certain activities please reach out to the committee lead.
- Fall Carnival (LEAD & Volunteers Needed)
- Family Nights (Erin Borla - LEAD; Volunteers Needed)
- Family Art Night (November), STEAM Night (January/February) and Reading/Literacy Night (April) are fun, free, family events held at the school. Activity support, check-in, raffle coordinator, dinner service, and clean-up are important parts to these events.
- Author Week (Erin Borla - LEAD)
- Year End Movie Night (LEAD & Volunteers Needed)
Erin serves as the head of the Family Engagement committee and also serves on the Executive Board. If you are interested in assisting with any of the programs offered here go to our Volunteer Today! page and sign up today!